Equipment Engineer is responsible for managing the technical aspects of equipment and vendor engagement, planning, scheduling, and implementing new tool installations, relocations, and retrofits as well as optimizing existing tool performance.
Equipment Engineer responsibilities include ownership of tool sets, coaching equipment Expert Team and developing Machine Owners professionalism, leading task force and trouble shooting situations, ensure continuous improvements and breakthroughs of the tools/module. Lead cost saving initiation for maximization factory quality output and cost performance. Adjust to multitasking environment. Possessing basic project managerial skills. Improving area SSM capabilities of ESST.
- Bachelor+ degree in electrical, automation, mechanical or material science
- 3+ years equipment experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of SPC, stats and DOE
- Advanced data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Proven ability to communicate and present technical information effectively
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex equipment problems and address root cause
- Demonstrated success in partnering with others
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.