You will support our transceiver system engineering team in creating and entering RF product specification into our newly developed software system. This requires you:
- to get a solid understanding of 3GPP specification
- communicate with system engineering and our validation teams to fill measurement driven specification requirements to a database
- thoroughly updating and cross checking existing specifications for our new transceiver products
- use the graphical user interface to the database to enter specification and work/feedback required changes to the software team
This is a working student position that requires you to be allowed to work up to 20 hours/weekly in Germany.
- basic understanding of mobile standard 3GPP
- basic understanding of hardware measurement techniques
- basic programming skills
- preferred Java, JS
- proficient in EnglishInside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.