Internship for test execution and automation (f/m)
- This is a 6 months internship. In order to be considered for this position you need to be enrolled to a university or Hochschule during the whole duration of the program. Internship can be mandatory or voluntary.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunication/Electronics/Computer Science or related discipline at an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages like C++/Java/Perl
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and debug issues
Inside this Business Group
- High level knowledge of wireless technologies like UMTS/LTE would be an added plus
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude; highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multitask.
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.