Device Modeling Engineer
- Work with foundry to develop and enhance model capability/methodology to better predict device characteristics and circuit design margin.
- Develop and implement methodologies for verification of quality and accuracy of Spice models.
- Design and layout test structure to verify process capability and model accuracy.
- Develop test programs and algorithms to perform test structure characterization and silicon validation.
- Simulation and development support to setup Bin Split methodology for each process technology to evaluate SKU definition and estimate yield to provide early feedback to architecture, design and process SKU optimization.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree in Microelectronic/ Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of semiconductor device physics, silicon processing and VLSI circuits.
- Knowledge and exposure in the operation of basic semiconductor measurement equipment.
- Knowledge and exposure in the software tools for device/circuit simulation, layout editing, parasitic extraction and design verification.
- Familiar with data analysis using Excel and Statistical Analysis software.
- Strong analytical, communication skill, ability to work independently and drive for results.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.