SW/FW Development Engineer
Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++). Unit and system level test and verification (TCL, System C, Modelsim SE) Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design.Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla). System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit micro-controllers.Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
- Engineering degree or MSc. with 4+ years of work experience
- Understanding aspects of low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design
- Proven track of software development for embedded systems mainly in C language
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming in C
- Good team work and cooperation*
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Understanding of real time systems characteristics
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with hardware and/or software validation
- Experience in low level Kernel programming
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Inside this Business Group
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.