As an occupational health nurse, you will deliver services to the Kiryat Gat Intel campus to include periodic medical monitoring tests, basic emergency/injury treatment, acting as a liaison with employees and management for complex illness/injury cases and administrative activities associated with the above.
You should possess a Bachelor degree in Nursing.
Additional qualifications in the following fields are an advantage:
* Occupational Health, Public Health, Health Promotion, Community Nursing or similar subject.
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
* Good English skills written and spoken
* Excellent communication skills
* Initiative and organizational skills.
* Proven ability to work independently and interact professionally with various internal groups as well as external agencies.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth