Software Validation Engineer
Find validation in your work—at Intel.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us—and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The Datacenter Engineering Group is looking for a Software Validation Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for validation of Intel non-volatile memory. You will be working on new generation products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world technologies that will be released to the market in a few years. You will be a member of a cross-functional, cross-geo and agile team that delivers a world class dis-aggregated networking solutions.
What we offer:
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities like becoming a trainer for a chosen technical or non-technical course
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events (wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black & white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (installation, configuration, administration)
- Good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking, open minded, organization and customer management skills are important to success in this role
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Software Development Engineering/Computer Engineering /Computer Science, a degree in similar technical area or relevant experience
Nice to have:
Inside this Business Group
- Being innovative and curious
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.