Intel RSD Rack Sales Design Solutions sells Intel server technology to end users. We are looking to expand our European team with a new Sales Manager focused on the Cloud/CSP vertical sector. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. As a RSD Solutions Sales Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline.
- Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Intel RSD offerings.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
We offer competitive salary package.
Posting dates: 20 October 2017 – 17 November 2017
Critical Skills for this position will include the following:
- Fluency in Russian and English language
- Ability to travel visa free to Russia and former CIS states
- Experience of selling in Russia and former CIS states
- 10-15 years or equivalent of industry experience in sales leadership role selling server, converged, hyper-converged, integrated solutions products, CPU, Storage, Networking and Software or HPC.
- Experience closing high value deals or part of a deal pursuit team in annual revenue with a track record of supporting multiple verticals and regions.
- Requires strong relationships with CSP customers and/or HPC.
- Strong track record and demonstrated expertise in developing and maintaining industry, professional relationships including CIO level engagement.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills preferred and ability to articulate value proposition and TCO Total Cost of Ownership.
- Strong Individual Sales and Sales Leadership skills and ability to train/coach internal sales teams.
- Relevant technical and industry acumen.
- Ability to work independently and deliver measurable results.
- Business European Travel required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a business related discipline.
- Salesforce or similar CRM tools, Microsoft office skills MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.