SW Project Management Intern
You will work in Intel Poland site in software engineering team, as Software Project Management Intern.
Your daily duties will include learning how to manage software projects, helping with daily agile management tasks, and constant communication with internal and external teams.
You will work in inclusive, international team in Poland and with other locations like Ireland, USA, China, Mexico.
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
Inside this Business Group
- Very Good Communication skills - you will cooperate with others on a daily basis
- Good English skills - written and spoken
- Good level of self-organization
- Leadership skills, ideally proven e.g. by practice in leading student organization or coordinating volunteering activities
- Knowledge of agile software management methodologies is a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of compression and/or encryption technologies is a strong plus
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.