You are responsible for creating and delivering the software recipe for the Automate Driving Solutions platform, and troubleshooting any platform bring-up issues. Engage with cross-functional teams in defining the entry criteria for different software components, and planning software releases aligning to key milestones. Review best practices for integration and drive process improvements.
* Responsible for planning, and building software recipe for AD/ADAS systems and subsystems.
* Work with customers, vendors and also internal teams in creating and aligning the plans.
* Responsible for platform bring-up, troubleshooting issues.
* Design and implement drive-by-wire actuation systems.
* Design and implement self-driving capabilities and integrate with the car’s powertrain and actuation systems.
* MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
* At least 5 yrs of hands-on experience in embedded software development.
* Experience in building software platforms, and bring-up is needed.
* Expertise in Linux Kernel, Device drivers, Bootloaders, hardware software interfaces is needed.
* Knowledge of Wireless Technologies (LTE, UMTS, 802.11 ac a/b/g/n), Sensors, SoC and communication interfaces (I2C, RS232, USB, Ethernet, CAN).
* Knowledge of OS (Android/Linux/Windows) highly desired.
* Expertise in C/C++ and also Java is preferable.
* Experience with open source configuration and build tools.
* Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) is preferable.
* Ability to travel in US and Internationally.
* Ability to work in a small and self-driven team is highly desired.Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.