Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as a Security Architect!
Are you a possibility thinker? Do you not only see the future of data center but want to roll up your sleeves to make it happen? Then you might have a home in our team of doers, Jacks and Jane's of all trades, which is expanding the datacenter solutions space. We are a team of highly motivated, experienced and agile thinkers, who are looking for the right unicorn to join us as a Security Architect.
As a Security Architect, you will define the product security mechanism to protect the system and the device from any attack or denial of service. You will conduct and lead threat assessments and propose remedies and protection for those. In addition, you will define the next generation data security algorithm and protocols for data security over the network.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for project security HAS and completing SAFE/SDL security reviews
- Conduct and lead threat assessments and propose remedies and protection
- Be familiar with current and emerging cryptography standards and network security protocols
- Be able to make recommendations into product requirements
- define the next generation data security algorithm and protocols for data security over the network
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 9+ years of relevant industry experience or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 6+ years of relevant industry experience, or a PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
-5 plus years of experience and understanding of Data Security specifications and determining IP security configuration.
-5 plus years of experience and understanding of product security and protection.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Hands-on, self-starter, takes initiative, proven influencing skills.
- Comfortable with working in highly matrixed organizations.
- High level project / program management experience.
- Ability to dive deep to understand issues and pop up to summarize key points to management.
- Ability to learn new technology concepts quickly.
- High energy, entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude.
- Good command of presentation preparation tools Power Point, etc. and information management tools Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, etc.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
California, Santa Clara;