In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing of financial statements and reports including compliance process to ensure compliance to both US and local statutory compliance.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining the policies that govern the company's reporting process and ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards
- Overseeing accounting functions all general ledger accounting activities, systems, and controls
- Work closely with key business partners such as Operation Finance, Corporate Tax etc. by adding value and drive improvements whenever possible
- Drive operational issue resolution, ensure client requests or events as they occur are attended to by the team timely
- Responsible for tax compliance activities for Corp Tax, Indirect Tax, WHT etc. including filling, provision, payment and others.
- Individual should have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance with 4-8 years of related experience or professional qualifications such as ACCA, MICPA, CPA Aus etc.
Key competencies include:
- sound regulatory compliance / financial accounting skills
- strong partnership skills with a passion to learn and engage with the business.
Other skills valued include:
- project / process management
- ability to work independently to help business identify and solve issues
- ability to effectively communicate with people across different levels of the organization.
- Experiences and knowledge in IFRS local statutory filing and tax compliance activities will be an added advantage.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.