The candidate for this position will work in iCDG Power driver team at Nuremberg.
This is a Senior SW Engineer role that including the following tasks:
* power concept discussions to implementation, testing, delivery and debug of power drivers for Intel XMM mobile platform family.
* lead and drive power optimization tracks where collaboration is needed from several teams HW/SW system engineering, power architects, peer teams to understand the issue and find the solution
* power driver requirement/enhancement handling
* analyze and break down into component level work packages
* provide technical guidance to the team and peers regarding power work items.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science/Electronics
* +10 Years of relevant work experience working in software development/debug of embedded systems based on ARM architecture, SW driver development
* Experienced with Lauterbach, Trace32 and other debug tools used with embedded systems like HW Signal monitoring using Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, etc.
* Excellent C programming, low-level driver development skills
* Creative thinking, invent alternative solution ideas to fix/workaround issues in case no clean solution available.
* Ability to understand/summarize complex items and present it clearly
* Ability to travel
* Good written/verbal communication skills in EnglishInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.