Digital Verification Engineer
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Digital Verification Engineer position which is frequently available at Intel. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Intel is at the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies like 5G that will shape the future.
Intel's Communication and Devices Group iCDG is a part of shaping the future of communication - connecting the growing number of wireless connected devices. We are ambitiously developing the key leading edge high speed and low power Interfaces IP subsystems for Intel wireless modem products. For our continuing strong business growth, we are looking for a talented digital verification engineer with a strong technical background in design validation of advanced Interface circuits in deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Pre-Silicon functional & power aware verification, formal verification desired.
- Defining and enhancing methodologies for pre-silicon verification of high speed and high complexity designs, and improving the overall efficiency and velocity of pre-silicon verification
- Test bench development, test content development, cluster, DFX validation, adapting verification components and other aspects of pre-silicon verification
- Setting up verification plan, defining and running system simulation model; finding and implementing corrective measures for failing tests. Analyzing and using results to modify testing
- Ability to deal with RTL design in VHDL and Verilog/SV
- Close interaction with Analog/Mixed signal designers, product architecture, logic design, design automation, post-silicon validation and test development teams to ensure high quality design validation and product delivery.
- Technical documentation
- Strong scripting and tool setup skills
- University / University of applied sciences: degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Information Technology or relevant areas
- Experienced, recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Experience in industry standard EDA tools for design, simulation and verification (VCS, Questa, and Jasper)
- Hands-on experience with State-of-the-Art and Industry-Standard Dynamic Verification Methodology, Requirements, and Applications like system Verilog UVM.
- Experience in developing System Verilog assertions/checkers, UVC (testbench architecture, BFM, Monitors..)
- Experience in digital high speed I/O blocks and CMOS High Speed interfaces (Serdes, MIPI, M-Phy, PCIe, …) at least in 28nm, M-PHY competence would be a preference
- Fluent English, German desired
The candidate will work in a multicultural, multi-site environment and beside of mastering the mentioned technical skills, he must have evident project team spirit, engagement , communication.
Inside this Business Group
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Chill-out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!