Linux Driver Lead Developer
You will be working in Intel Poland site as Linux driver developer and a technical team leader.
Your daily duties will include:
- Design and implement cryptography and compression features in Linux driver
- Define and assign tasks, supervise team from technical point of view
- Create and sell the driver technical strategy and vision
- Cooperate with other teams, including open source communities, in several locations across the world
You will be working in inclusive, international team in Poland and with other locations like Ireland, USA, China, Mexico.
Besides regular engineering you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well-equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball, soccer, volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, Intel stock, and more.
Inside this Business Group
- Good level of C programming skills - you will code in C on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of Linux driver model
- Communication skills - you will cooperate with others on a daily basis
- Good English skills - written and spoken
- Knowledge of compression or cryptography algorithms
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.