You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Computer System Architecture
- Understanding of a subsystem HW/SW stack, including the silicon, all onboard HW components and connectors, external or plug-in adapters and devices, drivers, and applications
- Experience with C and/or C++ programming
- Ability to independently read specifications, identify interesting test cases, document them, and implement them
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills
- A team player with good organizational and/or planning skills and solid verbal and/or written communication skills
- Highly motivated, curious, and have good lab skills (proper tool use, detailed note taking), and be keenly interested in finding and resolving silicon failures
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.