1. In-depth understanding of x86 architecture
2. In-depth understanding of OS theory and implementation, Linux is preferred
3. Proficient in the C programming language
4. Knowledge of virtualization technologies and its open source implementations will be an added advantage
5. Fluent English skills including both written and oral English
Inside this Business Group
Open source Technology Center (OTC) in Intel is a leading organization in open source community and software industry both globally and in China. OTC includes famous Linux gurus and significant contributors to open source projects, we commit quality code to drive software reliability, accessibility, security and performance from enterprise to mobile, and the cloud. It is also a team with strong technical atmosphere and innovative spirit, where people do meaningful work and have fun doing it! If you’re an open source enthusiast and willing to expand your expertise in domains like Linux kernel, virtualization or graphic driver, just join us!
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.