Factory Planning Coordinator
- Manage a group of products under the business segments to ensure factory meet commit and product priorities in the Production Scheduling horizon thru monitoring factory execution as needed.
- Responsibilities include development, integration, optimization, coordination, communication and driving execution of engineering/production planning schedules, forecasts, materials, build plan & capacity requirements, and business and inventory strategies to meet business and customer requirements in collaboration with cross organizational supply chain stakeholders.
- Conducts scenario what if planning for engineering, products, processes, and inventory strategies when necessary.
- Influence/recommend issue resolution strategies in supply chain areas using data driven decision making across appropriate Key Stakeholder and Management levels.
- Drive continuous process/project improvements.
Inside this Business Group
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Business Acumen Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Decision Making and Action Orientation (Coordination)
- LEAN - advantage
- Supply Chain related and Technical Skills
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth