Intel in Poland is playing key role in delivering high quality FW/SW components for Intel networking products. In this position you will be able to work and build relations with people from Israel, USA, Poland and other countries around the world.
As Sr. FW/SW Validation Engineer you will play key role in assuring FW quality for latest generations of Ethernet datacenter solutions that which be used by biggest companies in the world. You will participate in creating and adjusting validation strategy/plan.
You will be responsible for test design, test development and reporting, and maintenance of validation framework. We also expect you to work closely with development team to review product design and support effective resolution of reported issues.
Teamwork is very important for Intel. We expect you to use your knowledge and experience to support other team members, drive effective team collaboration, innovate, propose new solutions and actively support the team growth. We all work together to provide best in class products to our customers.
Qualifications needed to be successful:
- Engineering and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication.
- 5+ years' experience in software/firmware validation.
- 3+ years' experience in automated validation and processes. Basic knowledge in C#/C++/Python/other script language development.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Working knowledge and experience in networking Ethernet
- Knowledge in code coverage and code complexity analysis tools. understanding security and fuzzing testing
- Being innovative, thinking out of the box, seeking improvements.
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored. We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
- Free parking space
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.