Intel in Poland is playing key role in delivering high quality FW/SW components for Intel networking products. In this position you will be able to work and build relations with people from Israel, USA, Poland and other countries around the world. As Firmware Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing low-level code for latest generations of Ethernet datacenter solutions which will be used by biggest companies.
You will support review of designs, implement solutions to customer reported issues, optimize code, etc. Quality is very important, so you will also play active role in supporting feature verification process, testing, test setup maintenance, test design creation.
Teamwork is very important for Intel. Working in a team allows you to cooperate with other engineers, increase your skillset, learn new technologies and play important role in delivering networking solutions. We all work together to provide best in class products to our customers.
Qualifications needed to be successful:
- Engineering and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication.
- 3+ years' experience in development of embedded systems and real-time software. Working knowledge in C programming.
- Basic knowledge in hardware oriented software, low-level SW/HW debug skills, debuggers etc.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
- Willingness to learn new topics, improve skills, influence processes to increase team efficiency.
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in software development for networking and communication solutions.
- Programming experience in RTOS for example ThreadX, i64 or ARC architecture, multi-threaded environment.
- Knowledge about Ethernet What We OfferAt Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:-
Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
- Free parking space
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.