Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as an Ethernet Product Marketing Engineer!
Join Intel and engineer the future! Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
As an Ethernet Product Marketing Engineer, you will be part of Intel's Ethernet Networking Division ND Planning and Marketing team and help drive next generation high-speed Ethernet controllers. You will be responsible for guiding product development and drive a successful product launch with key customers. You will be seen as the product expert both internally and externally and be accountable for your product's business success.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying new market requirements.
- Assisting in developing landing zones for future SW enhancements.
- Create and champion business cases.
- Developing field/customer collateral.
- Developing GTM plans.
- Owning promotion/placement/pricing.
- Working with customers to ensure maximum design wins.
- Work closely with other product managers, strategic planners, engineering, program management, product marketing engineers, central marketing and finance.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 6+ years of industry experience or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 4+ years of industry experience, or a PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 2+ years of industry experience.
- 5 plus years of hands-on experience with Ethernet products: either engineering/R&D or marketing/sales role.
- 2 plus years of marketing experience.
- 2 plus years of experience and a solid understanding of contemporary Ethernet networking technology IEEE standards, server virtualization, DPDK, etc.
- 2 plus years of experience in leading cross-functional teams that have delivered business results.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience with Datacenter platforms and products including CPUs, chipsets, & extended ingredients.
- Experience working with Datacenter industry & trends.
- Deep technical knowledge of LAN/datacenter architecture and the interaction with massively scaled applications, servers, networking, and storage infrastructure.
- Familiarity with cloud and/or communication workloads.
- Familiarity with high performance computing architectures.
- Experience in Intel marketing processes.
- Proven dedication to creative problem solving and getting things done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mix of creativity and analytical business skills with a demonstrated ability to get results.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Arizona, Phoenix; California, Santa Clara;