In this position, you will mainly, but not limited, be requested to perform the following:
* Create SQL queries and perform off line data analysis with Matlab, build supportive platforms in various softwares to distribute the data, analyzed it and program the PLCs accordignly .
* Build computerized database of all FMS systems: covering the main distribution system and using various software.
* Administrate instrumentation datasheet management software
* Work with Cimplicity SCADA , build real-time points and draw operational screens.
* Create SQL queries and perform off line data analysis.
Studying for a degree in software/computing engineering or in industrial management engineering.
Additional qualifications include: mastering Excel, NET, HTML and SQL.
Excellent orientation to various software languages.
Good Team work and communication skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and EnglishInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth