Intel is currently seeking for Cloud Solution Architect to join ESS Reference Architecture team at Intel Gdańsk. We are working on Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI), which is an emerging technology focused on accelerating Intel Architecture optimization for private clouds.
As a Cloud Solution Architect you will be responsible for most of the lifecycle (customer collaboration, OEM partner engagement, internal Intel teams alignment, architecture proposal, documentation, technical presales) of Microsoft and RedHat based Reference Architectures including hardware and software components in the computing, storage and network parts.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Being a technical leader for Microsoft or RedHat technology who can translate Microsoft/Red Hat roadmap and their product portfolio to Reference Architecture definition,
* Collaborating with customers, third party vendors and other Intel departments, acting as a binder between teams to fixing issues and determine best solution,
* Designing Reference Architecture including hardware, software, application/service and customer usage model that solves real customer issue and brings value to the customer,
* Documenting Reference Architecture and presenting to different forums (including out of Intel).
* Experience in Microsoft cloud technologies (Azure, Azure Stack, Windows Server, MSSQL Server),
* Experience in Red Hat cloud technologies (OpenStack Platform, OpenShift)
* Experience in leading projects using ITIL, PRINCE, SCRUM according to business strategy, including roadmap planning,
* Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies, storage and cluster resiliency,
* Experience in networking – Software Defined Network / Network Function Virtualization,
* Experience in Data Center operations including cloud services,
* Excellent team leader and player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills,
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with some experience giving presentation. to wider audience,
* Proficient communication in English, including technical writing and business/technical presentation.
* Microsoft certifications (MSCE),
* RedHat certifications
* Experience in Ansible, PowerShell or other scripting language,
* Fluency in Polish,
* Domestic and International travel may be required.
What we offer:
* Working and getting experiences with the newest Intel server technologies (based on Purley platform),
* Working on project productization for the market and partner (Microsoft),
* Working in an experienced team with unique skills on cross-technology projects,
* Excellent teamwork atmosphere,
* Career development activities like getting & giving mentoring, coaching, trainings, attending conferences, innovation events (including patenting),
* Great Place To Work program with many groups of enthusiasts (different sports, music and others),
* Energetic team integration events and company events (family picnic).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.