The ADAS Sensor Software Engineer, is responsible for developing fused sensor frameworks and algorithms in the field of autonomous driving. The engineer is expected to identify, evaluate algorithms and engage in rapid prototype development, and push the envelope on fused sensor frameworks, machine learning algorithms. He/She is expected to work individually and accomplish tasks.
1. Responsible for developing state of the art sensor fusion framework for Autonomous Driving Solutions platform.
2. Develop prototypes and engage in continuous refinement of algorithms through machine learning and data analytics.
3. Design and implement drive-by-wire actuation systems.
4. Design and implement self-driving capabilities and integrate with the car’s powertrain and actuation systems.
* MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* At least 5 yrs of hands-on experience in embedded software development.
* Experience in developing sensor (Camera, RADAR, LIDAR) and or (WIFI/GNSS/Cellular) fusion frameworks.
* Familiar with both classical computer vision and deep learning based computer vision (object detection and classification, road segmentation).
* Knowledge of Wireless Technologies (LTE, UMTS, 802.11 ac a/b/g/n), Sensors, SoC and communication interfaces (I2C, RS232, USB, Ethernet, CAN).
* Knowledge of OS (Android/Linux) highly desired.
* Expertise in C/C++ and also Java is preferable.
* Experience with open source configuration and build tools.
* Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) preferred
* Ability to travel in US and Internationally.
* Ability to work in a small and self driven team is highly desired.
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.