The Artificial intelligence Products group (AIPG) is a startup within Intel developing cutting edge HW and SW for Artificial Intelligence. This is a small, cross-discipline agile group that deals with the newest technologies. We are here to lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge. We are looking for a Deep Learning Researcher student to help define Intel's next-generation software and platform for solutions based on deep learning.
You will join Intel's Natural Language Understanding (NLU) team developing cutting edge NLU algorithms for Intel products. As part of his responsibilities you will work with both SW and HW architects and algorithm experts in the field of deep Neural networks. You will take part in optimization of deep learning models applied to text analysis and help to define the next generation HW architecture and software solutions for Deep-Learning acceleration (training and inference).
The work includes:
- Evaluate the complexity of deep learning models building blocks
- SW implementation of deep learning models
- Analyze state of the art deep learning software acceleration technology trends
The job requests availability of at least 20 weekly hours - there is consideration in exams periods.
- Student for Bsc (from 2nd year) or High degrees (Msc/Phd) in the field of machine learning. At least one year residue for graduation.
- Experience in implementation of Natural Language Processing algorithm
- Advantage - basic experience in one of the ML frame works such as Caffe, TensorFlow.
- Good coding skills - C, C++ and python
- Excellent communication skills
- Working independently in a dynamic environment
- Fluent EnglishInside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.