In this position, you will be working in the Gas & Chemicals group, in order to verify systems are functioning well, replace empty cylinders and canisters, perform all maintenance activities on the equipment and monitor the equipment constantly.
Systems activities on the shift includes:
Read & Rounds, replacement of empty cylinders and canisters, coordination and management of activities, perform repairs and advanced trouble shooting of Gas & BCDS equipment which includes mechanical and electronic systems and management of excursions based on RFC'S.
You will be working is in shifts schedule.
PE Degree Student in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Chemical with at least 2 years till graduation.
Additional qualifications include:
* High level and experience with EXCEL, ACCESS & Microsoft Office
* Multitasking and ability to work in parallel on many tasks
* Ability to work independently and in team with good team relations
* Ability to prioritize the tasks at work
* High Technical skills
* High customer orientation
* Good communication skills
* High verbally and in written skills in English
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth