Join the NGS group as a Verification engineer, and be responsible for carrying out RTL verification for 5G modem design and architecture. You will be involved in the development cycle, which includes participating in high-level product specifications, logic/RTL design and implementation, RTL verification, FPGA prototyping, validation and debugging of 5G modem design that is targeted for both FPGA, and SoCs.
Your specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, and maintain UVM based co-simulation environment, that include checkers, BFMs, monitors, DPI interface to reference model.
- Create comprehensive verification and validation plan based on IP architecture specifications and carry out all the IP validation tasks.
- The plan encompasses functional, system level and hardware verification and validation perspectives.
- Develop IP/subsystem/system level test bench, create tests, and necessary coverage goals based on specification to verify the implementation.
- Writing directed and random test cases, debugging failures, filing and closing bugs.
- Review verification and validation results against the coverage goals.
- Writing, analyzing and achieving coverage metrics.
- Identify issue and co-fix it with design engineer
- Work with cross-functional teams and prepare/support IP functional validation tests for IP bring-up on actual FPGA development kits.
- Developing verification and validation tools and flows, as needed.
- Apply advanced techniques to achieve verification and validation with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market
BSEE or MSEE, with experience in FPGA, and/or ASIC verification
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.