• Determines, specifies and evaluates the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly.
• Designs framework for particular functions.
• Defines, documents and tests processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses.
• Influences the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
• Provides multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
California, Santa Clara;