A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
The successful candidate should possess below skills/experience:
- Must be pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering degree
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality
- C and/or C++ programming language knowledge intermediate and/or experience with scripting languages Python, Perl, Bash, etc.
- Experience testing/programming for multiple OSs Windows, Linux, Android
Considered as a plus:
- desirable English language reading/writing, speaking is a plus
- Knowledge of video compression principles
- Basic knowledge of modern codecs like AVC, VPx, HEVCInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.