As a Network Software Engineer in Intel Poland Ethernet Networking Division ND you will provide software validation and development services for Intel Ethernet products - controllers and switch IP.
You will become a member of a geographically dispersed organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States, Canada and Israel and serving a worldwide customer base.
Your work will support the goal of driving next-gen Intel networking architecture for cloud, communications and data center markets.
Your responsibilities in this position will include but not be limited to:
- Planning software tests and developing test automation in C, Python and/or Perl for new Intel Ethernet technologies and products
- Multi-level unit, integration, interface, system testing of device drivers and software for Intel Ethernet products on simulation, emulation and hardware platforms
- Identifying and reporting software and hardware defects
- Reproducing issues reported by internal and external customers
- Optionally, debugging and fixing problems in drivers and software
What we offer:
On top of a competitive salary, corporate perks and financial benefits such as bonuses and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp., We offer you a unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and top technical minds from all over the world. With Intel multi-billion dollar business and top tier cloud and telecommunications customers you will be able to make the actual impact on how the world will look like in future.
Successful candidates must prove their:
- Intermediate to advanced C programming skills
- General understanding of Ethernet networking
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to understand and analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to plan work and meet schedules based on high level project requirements and milestones
Desired and nice to have skills:
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Ethernet OS networking stacks, switching and routing protocols
- Python and/or Perl programming skills
- Developer-level experience with Linux and/or Windows operating system
- Experience with defect tracking tools On top of the above,
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical area and at least three years of related professional experience is required to be considered for this position.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.