Are you a technical student and currently enrolled in a university in the second or last year of your academic year and want to broaden your expertise, skills and assist our product development team, here in Intel then have a look into this opportunity.
The main area of interest is statistical and data analysis with the focus on graphical representation in a cross-platform environment. Specifically, we would need your help in extending the existing software to cover more scenarios to give us a better overview of the behavior of our products.
You would be working in a very diverse and international environment where you will be part of our global team with extensive backgrounds in the mobile industry.
We are offering flexible working hours that should help you to balance both work and education. The offering is targeted for at least 6 months, preferably 1 year or more.
To qualify for an internship or as working student, you must be an active student of Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or equivalent.
The key-aspects to fulfill the requirements for this opportunity:
1. Good communication skills in English written + spoken
2. Ability to learn new technologies and grow with the challenges faced
3. Ability to closely collaborate with a team
4. Reliability, work-discipline and a sense of responsibility
5. Experience in Object Oriented Programming
6. Experience in Python development
7. Analytical mind and experience with debugging/analyzing existing SW
2. Software development life-cycle and tooling version control, issue tracking, continuous integration
3. Mac OS X / Linux usage and development
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.