* Basic knowledge of electronics.
* Excellent soldering & rework skills (fine pitch components, 0201, 0402, QFNs, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with assembly, disassembly, and modification of product prototypes
* Strong troubleshooting skills of electrical circuits down to component level.
* Ability to execute complex, detailed test procedures with just enough input from engineering.
* Familiarity with proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices.
* Impeccable organization skills are required.
* Organize, audit, and manage a lab environment to ensure high productivity for multiple engineering teams
* Ability to work in with cross-functional teams of professionals is required.
* Knowledge in computer system maintenance as well as maintaining/tracking software versions and installing security patches.
Educational background in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Technology required (AS preferred).
Experience in recording detailed and accurate test descriptions and data summaries. Experience with collecting large amounts of data, data storage and data manipulation. Able to effectively contribute to a dynamic and often fast-paced, high-pressure work environment. Experience working with batteries and Allegro Physical Viewer is a plus. Experience with setting up a HW lab from the ground up is a plus. Competent in using productivity tools like Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Excel, Word and Project is a plus. Mechanical aptitude is a plus.Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.