In this position you will work as the Cloud Software Engineer in the group of 60+ engineers who implement multi-component and distributed systems. You will have an opportunity to work with top notch Intel software engineers, get familiarized with a range of computer science technologies and work using Agile methodology in a team of ca. 10.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities like becoming a trainer for chosen technical or non-technical course
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities Innovation Lab, ShipIt! event, writing patent submissions.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Your responsibilities as a Cloud Software Engineer will include but will not be limited to:
- Creating high-quality production code according to specifications and conforming to coding standards
- Implementing automated tests code
- Performing exploratory testing
- Assisting with and performing code deployments to pre-production hosting environments
What you must have:
- Ability to communicate openly with others and focus on a team goals
- Solid skills at least one of these languages: Java, C, C/C++
- Experience with databases and software development for Linux
- Experience with object oriented programming, software development design patterns, unit testing
- Very good knowledge of English.
What you might also have:
- Knowledge of Internet Applications/Services architecture
- Knowledge of cyber security and cryptographyInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.