Working student (f/m) - Drone Electronics
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Inside this Business Group
- ... are a Student working towards a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical informatics, electronical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent.
- ... have a basic understanding about electonics.
- ... can deal with the soldering iron and already perform simple soldering tasks on your own.
- ... have already gained initial experience with an eCAD system preferably Altium or Allegro.
- ... have basic knowledge about C / C++.
- ... are happy to have your skills deepened during work.
- ... work gladly in teams and take over your tasks responsibly.
- ... have some basic experience in eCAD systems preferably Altium or Allegro.
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.