The job scope includes:
- Perform various shared-service accounting work in accordance to Company Policies and in accordance to with the US GAAP & local accounting standards.
- Manage various month end and quarter end activities including (but not limited to) international close, Corporate Accounting tasks and reconciliation of balance sheets accounts.
- Liase with external auditors and company secretaries of respective foreign subsidiaries to fulfill annual audits and to ensure filling compliance.
- Support statutory audit drafting of accounts, provision of supporting documentation to auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and other stakeholders.
- Participate in on-going system/process simplifications and improvement projects.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Accountancy with minimum 2 years related working experiences
- Member of MIA, MICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia is highly desired
- Demonstrate strong project management, communication and interpersonal skill, able to work independently and with great team workInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.