Senior DFx Design Engineer
Develops pre-Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements. Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Master in electrical/electronic engineering with more than 7 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with DFX functions such as Scan, Memory Bist, TAP network both in design and pre silicon validation.
- Knowledgeable with system Verilog will be preferred.
- Need to have a good understand about overall DFX network architecture.
- Someone whom possess DFT insertion at netlist level will be much preferred.
- Able to work independently and propose good solution to technical problems
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.