In this position, you will be responsible for the structural physical design implementation of Server and Networking, and Emerging Data Center SOC. Your responsibility include showing technical leadership and execute to one or more of the structural physical design function as follows:
- Auto Place and Route
- Static Timing Analysis and Closure
- Functional Equivalence Verification
- Full Chip Layout Verification
- Reliability Verification
You must possess a Bachelor/Masters/PhD of Science/Engineering degree in Electronics and/or Computer Engineering with relevant working experience in structural physical design discipline.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of silicon design
- Knowledge and experience in structural physical design
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and work at various levels of abstraction
- Ability to code in Perl and TCL
- Strong communication
- Knowledgeable in 5G, networking architecture, and hardware design would be an added advantageInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.