We are looking for students who would join our scrum teams 7-9 people and assist in software development/validation of Open Channel technology and Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise. As a Non-Volatile Storage Group intern, you will become a part of great Intel Storage team and have the possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field. You'll have a chance to learn about emerging technologies and take part in creative problem solving.If you want to get more info about what we work on, please visit the pages below:
Description of tasks:
- Developing, modifying and debugging software products in accordance with software architecture specifications and internal procedures C.
- Doing research & development work with the support of more experienced developers
- Implementing proof of concepts for features planned in the next releases
- Implementing and editing the validation framework in accordance with software validation plans. C.
- Writing documentation and update of existing specifications
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the languages: C, C
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Good command of English
- Availability to work part time 24h per week minimum
- Analytical thinking, willingness to learn
- Some experience in driver development and debugging will be an asset
- Familiarity with script languages Perl, Bash, python will be an assetInside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.