As a Firmware Development Intern, you will participate in many innovative projects, and apply your expertise in a fast pacedtechnically driven environment. You'll be part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment,innovation, teamwork and customer success culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong self-directed work ethic and a can do attitude. Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven analytical and critical thinking and a demonstrated ability to work with remote development teams are required for this position. Join the small team of people creating innovative storage solutions for server Enterprise Market.
You will be responsible for the following
- Actively participating in all stages of firmware development life-cycle e.g. requirements definition, research, validation, post-release support activities, etc.
- Investigate technologies and solutions which help the team achieve deliverables on the product roadmap
- Designing, developing, enhancing and validating various enterprise class features for firmware drivers
- Documenting software specifications and requirements
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements for firmware
- Working closely with software developers to mentor the lower level design and implementation
We are looking for 3rd and 4rd year of Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mathematics or similar specialization to the Intern position.Join the team of people creating innovative storage solutions for biggest Enterprise IT, Cloud Service, Network IA and Technical Computing providers. We provide opportunity of contribution in an Agile team developing firmware for latest Intel storage devices like SSD, NVMe and Optane disks. We are looking for students who would join our team part time and we give possibility to stay with us after graduation. If you like the continuous integration idea, have solid base of coding in C logical thinking and active approach to problem solving, that's good enough! We will teach you all the rest what's needed in our work - how to turn requirements into the working solution in firmware. That's why this position is highly important to the success of our team and thus to Intel. Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
What you will do:
- Using obtain knowledge in practice
- Brainstorm looking for optimal solution
- Develop new features
- Bug fixing
- ValidationInside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.