- Should be currently a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with strong skills and interests in software engineering,
- Ability to work part time in the coming 12 or more months,
- Sense of humour,
- Analytical thinking, willingness and easiness to learn,
- Systematic and well organized approach,
- understand DevOps culture,
- Fluency in English.
Additional Qualifications: You do not need to have all to apply
- some knowledge about software configuration management tools CVS, CI, CD, ALM,
- one or more programming languages,- data bases and SQL,
- validation methods and tools,
- agile-based software development methodologies,
- some prior experience.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a person who would join our team and contribute in creating solutions for software development. You will become a part of one of the best Intel teams and have a possibility to learn and work with best professionals in their field. Besides regular engineering duties you can:- Take advantage of various career development activities,- Participate in innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing,- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more,- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks,- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.What you will be doing:- Learn, learn and learn- giving new capabilities,- removing limitations,- automating processes,- reducing risks,- solving problems,- improving processes,- educating people,- do stuff no one willInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.