As part of Intel Connectivity Quality Assurance activities, WCS uses users to validate and test its products: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WiGig.
Intel is looking for employees that are thrilled with computers and gadgets to participate this challenge.
During the employment, these employees will have to use with advanced gaming and other multimedia scenarios with various setups
I. Running network games and monitoring the PC communication interfaces
II. Running multimedia scenarios using Miracast
III. Using BT peripherals Microphones, Speakers, Mice, Headset, remote controllers
IV. Testing advanced technologies scenarios
* Running user experience testing (exploratory predefined scenarios)
* Running version UX sanity testing immediately after triggering validation cycle
* Testing real world scenarios of new/major features in product environment and vs competitors
Employment duration is up to 8 months
* High school graduates with diploma
* Availability to full time position - 5 days a week
* Outstanding grades in science courses
* Thrilled with technology gadgets
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.