Intel WI-FI is a successful and dynamic group in Ra-Anana, specializing in the development of chipsets for Gateways and routers in 11Ac \11Ax high-end technology. Our existence WI-FI product is one of the best in the world market.
We are looking for Junior SW tester for a SW QA testing ,Script writing and RF Performance tests.
- Student with 2 years until graduation in - Computer Science/Software engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work ~2.5 days a week.
- Spatial vision.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in functional, GUI and System testing as well as opening and tracking bugs.
- Knowledge in manual testing methodologies.
- Knowledge in TCP\IP
- Knowledge in IEEE 802.11 a\b\g\n\AC\nInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.