Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
- Administrative support to Public Affair PA Manager in weekly PA VN-MY calendaring, staff bi-monthly meeting, travel support, PA giveaways orders/inventory with efficient tracking system PA database update with photos/contacts for annual newsletter content and other tasks assigned by site management and within Corporate Services CS if any
- Finance and Reporting Support Shopping Carts, Purchase Orders, quarterly budget overview
- Program supports which includes but not limiting to bi-annual seed grant submission, community activities, external conferences, external visitors, scholarships, Intel speakerships etc.
"This is an entry level position"
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Community Development, Mass Communications, Human Services, Business Administration or a related field
- Good communication & presentation skills in English.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word strong at social media connection and communication.
What we offer you: We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth