Intel is seeking Experienced or Graduates of MSc/PhD degrees in Engineering or Exact Sciences
No one else sees the world like you do. We’ve been looking for that.
What does Intel has to offer you?
The world's best products require the world's best professionals.
Intel invites you to bring your knowledge in Process Engineering as well as your research capabilities, to our Yield group which lead the Technology and Manufacturing at Kiryat-Gat.
Our group manages the large scale production of Intel’s next generation processors , the most cutting edge technology in the world of semiconductors. In order for us to continue and deepen our legacy and culture of excellence, we are seeking for process engineers, who will contribute from their own unique knowledge and academic experience as integration engineer role.
In this position, you will be an integrator which collect,process, analyze and monitor data from the different areas in the production process to perform quality yield.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
-Lead wider overview and deep understanding of the production process.
- Leading and facilitating technical problem solving activities spanning on multiple areas.
- Promoting a systematic problem solving technique and ensuring production process idealization.
- Partnering effectively with other departments to achieve results and quality of yield.
At Intel you will find a warm home for people who are led by a strive for excellence, curiosity, team work and collaboration.
You will find many experienced professionals, top in their field to learn from and influence.
You will find a welcoming, inclusive organizational culture that takes great care of employee’s well-being.
This is a temporary position for a period of 3 years.
• M.Sc. or PhD degree in Chemical/ Materials/ Electronics/ Optoelectronics Engineering or Chemistry/Physics
• High level of English, verbal and written
• High ability to learn and work in multi variable environment
• Team player - good personal skills and ability to work with stakeholders
• Leadership orientation
• Good statistics knowledge
• Advantage - Experience in: problem solving and solution implementation methodologies, experience in working within an organization
***The opportunity is opened for both experienced and non-experienced professionals.
The position is at Intel’s manufacturing center located in Kiryat-Gat. We offer our employees a wide and convenient transportation service from many locations in Israel.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth