Product Development Engineer Graduate Trainee
- In this position, the candidate will be trained to have a comprehensive grasp of the overall Manufacturing flow for HVM, operating Class ATE testers, setting up on NPI tools, and supporting test program development teams in debug & validations.
- The selected candidate will be involved in product engineering activities such as dealing with issues of cost, productivity, quality, performance, reliability, and customer returns.
- It will also include developing, designing, or checking out test hardware, qualifying new products and performing detailed test program analysis to ensure successful product startup.
- Candidate will need to autonomously plan and schedule own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You should possess a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics or Computer Engineering.
Other requirements such as:
Inside this Business Group
- Programming skill in C, C++, .net, Perl, and other scripting knowledge;
- Excellent problem solving, technical leadership, project management, and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on circuits theory and micro-electronics.
- Good to have knowledge of New Product Introductions NPI and Product Life Cycle PLC.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.