Who are we?
Intel's Wireless Connectivity Solutions’ vision is that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will best CONNECT with Intel Connectivity. We are working on delivering world-class wireless connectivity technologies, such as GNSS (global navigation satellite system). With the GNSS technology we aim to provide best in class solutions for supreme location aware experiences, at the right time, cost and quality. Because location is best with Intel.
The AMAZING group that does this technology is - GNSS Core products (GCP). This group develops and ships cutting edge GNSS solutions, from prototyping to discrete Silicon (SoC) to full product integration. Products developed by Intel GCP are designed to be integrated in high-end mobile products in the market.
he GNSS Software team is looking for an experienced self-motivated engineer to lead our Virtual Platform activities. As part of the modern software development process we increasingly shift activities to be done over Virtual Platforms.
We are looking for a senior software/firmware engineer to lead this challenge in our organization, by developing VP capabilities, integrating our solution over various VP environments, and driving the adoption of this methodology by other teams.This job requires both independent hands-on firmware capabilities, and leadership skills to coordinate this work among teams and sites - firmware teams, software teams, algorithm teams, VP infrastructure teams and Validation teams.
- BS.c at least in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in Real time Embedded code design and development
- 8+ years of experience in programming in 'C' and/or C++ language
- Good team player with strong initiative
- Must be independent, and possess fast & self-learning capabilities
- Good verbal and written expression capability, and good presentation skills
- Ability to lead activities and discussions with fellow engineers
- Ability to manage workload to deliver results on time
The following would be an advantage:
- Experience with ARC, ARM develop and debug tools such as logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, scope etc.
- Background in signal processingInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.