You will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting Behavioral Models (BM) design for Analog/RF circuits.
- Developing custom Analog/RF Behavioral Models design and simulation using advanced tools, doing integration for entire chip level while performing full chip verification.
- B.S.c in Electrical Engineering from an academic institute on up to 3rd Semester.
- Experience in VHDL / System Verilog will be advantage.
- Degree in Practical Electrical engineer will be advantage.
- Fast learner.
- Organized and methodic.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Availability for 2 days work.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.