- Responsible for statistical support of assigned group.
- Activities include consulting with managers, engineers, and technicians on engineering methodologies, data analysis, and experimental design.
- Training activities include delivering applied statistics courses locally and at supplier sites.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Master degree of Mathematics related. Statistical related is an advantage
- Good English, able to read technical document and connect with factory partner
- Good soft skill, leadership and willing to learn the manufacturing process and methodology in details
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth