In this position, you will be the overall technical owner of Intel Memory Drive Technology a Software Defined Memory Technology.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support end-user POC, serve as a pre-sales consultant, play an active role in customer enabling and act as a post-sales escalation point.
- Manage the interactions between the hardware PDT and software vendor.
- Hands on experience on issue duplication.
- Customer and marketing collateral deliverable.
- Training content creation. Capable on SW and solution based validation.
- Feedback to PDT and software vendor on customer usage model, feature requirement.
- Hands on Intel Memory Drive Technology solution demo build up.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.