Sr. Pre-Si Verification Engineer
- Previous pre-silicon system verification experience in the areas of SoC, FPGA and Full Chip design verification.
- Create test case and test bench using UVM methodology.
- Capacity could include Full chip and/or system functional verification with defining verification strategies, methodology and test plan to enable effective verification.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts with Design, SW, Architecture team to achieve full coverage verification plan. Using full application to verify i/o interface performance and identify short falls.
Inside this Business Group
- CE/CS/EE: MS plus 5-6 years or BS plus 8+ years of experience with complex ASIC designs and/or verification.
- Familiar with System Verilog, UVM and strong programming skills in scripting or C.
- Well-versed in IA server system architecture and-or 2-3 major industrial standard I/O interfaces, such as, PCIe, USB or UIB will easily be short-listed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills the ability to work with a team spread across different geography sites.
- Flexible in dynamic execution environment Experience on Emulation will be a big plus.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.